The existing solution had been developed with antiquated technology, so we decided to migrate towards microservices and develop a new front-end. For this we chose Angular because it was one of the frameworks already in use at the company.
We put a lot of emphasis on the utilization of the Application Performance Monitor (APM) to pay off the technological debt in order to improve the yield and performance indicators.
As the architect, I decided that we would do a migration and designed tasks for the team. I also worked on the prioritization of tasks and coordinated actions with collaborators working from India.